MBA: 2 Year full-time
- Passed Bachelor's Degree examination of minimum three years' duration from any University of Odisha or from a recognized University as defined by UGC or
- Passed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy examination of minimum four years' duration from a recognized University as defined by UGC.
- The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the qualifying examination.
- There is no age limit for admission to MBA course.
- The students appearing in their final degree examination may also apply for the entrance test.
Admission & Reservation policy
Admission & Reservation policy is strictly controlled and implemented by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) under Policy Planning Board of Govt. of Odisha as per guidelines decided by the Honorable Supreme Court of India.
Procedure of selection
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Rank Card in OJEE / CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ATMA results, for which they have to appear in the examination conducted by OJEE / CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ATMA.
OJEE : - Once in a year
CAT : - Once in a year
XAT : - Once in a year
MAT : - 4 times in a year
CMAT : - Twice in a year
ATMA : - 4 times in a year
MBA Students for 2 year programme of the admission batch 2016-18 are required to pay Rs.2.50 Lakhs for the whole course spanning 2 years.
Document retention policy
The following documents have to be submitted by the students at the time of reporting after admission to the MBA program as per OJEE-2016 allotment.
- OJEE allotment Letter
- Self-attested Photo copies of pass Certificates & Mark sheets of 10th, +2 & +3/equivalent exam, and any other relevant educational qualification(s).
- Original College leaving Certificate.
- Original Institutional copy of Bank deposit slip as per OJEE-2016 guideline.
- Affidavit for anti-ragging signed by the Student & parent/guardian.
- Student's undertaking in prescribed institutional format to be signed by the student & parent/guardian.
Please contact for detail information about the test or any other assistance to
Admission Counsellor, Mob: 9040003344 Ph. No.-0674-6534384
Mr. Deepankar Kanungo, Manager Administration Cum Coordinator Admission Mob: 9861687520