What's in the news?
- Ms.Jayalaxmi Samal (Asst.Prof-HR) and Ms. Malavika Pattnaik (Asst.Prof-HR) jointly presented their research paper entitled "CSR the Mantra for Sustainability: The TCS Way" in the 2nd PAN IIM World Management Conference held from 5th-8th. Nov. 2014 at Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode, Kerala.
- Mr.Sanjay Kumar Jena, Research Fellow, IIM Bangalore addressed to the MBA (2nd year) students on "Case Analysis on ZEE TV DANCE INDIA DANCE" on 12.08.14 in Biju Patnaik Hall.
- Mr.Dillip Kumar Sethi and Mr.Biswajit Batu (2nd yr. MBA students)have got 3rd prize in "NIPM Business-2014 Quiz" organised by NIPM,Utkal Chapter in Bhubaneswar,Odisha on 5th August 2014.
- Ms. Bidya Dash,(Asst.Prof.-HR) Ms. Malvika Pattnaik ,(Asst.Prof.-HR) and Ms. Jaylaxmi Samal ,(Asst.Prof.-HR) has attained a "Two Days Workshop on How to get your Resarch published in High Impact Journals" in BIMTECH , Bhubaneswar Campus from 19th-20th July 2014
- Prof.P.K.Tripathy (Principal), Mr. Biplab Kumar Biswal (Dean- Placement) and Mr. Ajit Kar ,(Asst.Prof.-HR-cum-Soft Skills) )has attained A Seminar Series Organised by CII on "Land of Unexplored Potential: Trade & Invetsment Oppertunities for Indian Comapnies" on 18th July 2014 at Mayfair Lagoon, Bhuabaneswar.
- Mr. Radhakrishna Mishra and Mr.Varun Kumar Agarwal had attended a seminar on "Logistics Millennium 2014" organised by CII on 27.06.14 at Swosti Premium, Bhubaneswar.
- National seminar on Sustainable Development and Growth in Business: A Strategic Challenges will be held on 5th July 2014 at BIITM
- Dr. Archana Choudhury (Asst.Prof- HR) and Ms. Bidya Dash (Asst.Prof- HR) were presented a paper " Human Relation with Respect to HRD effort - A Case Study on Axis Bank" at National Seminar held by P.G.Department of PM&IR , Utkal University,Bhubaneswar.
- The Innovative B-School award for the year 2014 was presented to BIITM by dna & Star Group.
- Mr. Radhakrishna Mishra has attended a Faculty development programme at IIT KGP from 20.03.2014-27.03.2014
- A panel discussion on "Good Governance for Sustainable Development" was held at BIITM on the eve of Biju Patnaik Jayanti.
- Mr. A.K. Sabat Fellow charted accountant gave a talk on the "Present economic situation of the country" on 24.02.2014.
- 4 Students were selected in the campus drive of Redington India on 24.02.2014.
- State level Graduate meet, 2014 was organized in BIITM premises on 22nd February 2014.
- Mr. Anant Charan Swain, Deputy VP & Branch Head gave a corporate talk on "Financial Planning: Need of the hour", on 31.01.2014.
- 2 Students were selected in the camps drive of 'Life Style International' on 21st & 22nd Jan 2014
- Mr. Charudutta Panigrahi, Chairman - FIDR gave a presentation on "Social Entrepreneurship" on 18.01.2014
- 5 Students were selected in the campus drive of 'Asian Graneto' on 12.01.2014.
- Mr. Suman Chakraborty Asso. Prof (Finance) gave a presentation on 04.01.2014 about "The Personal Investment Decision".
- Mr. Rajesh Satpathy Asst. Prof (Marketing) gave a presentation on 02.01.2014 about "CSR: Some best practices from India"
Mr. Biplab Biswal, Dean receiving award on behalf of BIITM
Mr. Biplab Biswal, Dean receiving award on behalf of BIITM as "Excellence in Training & Placement Institute in Orissa" at National Odisha Education Summit & Awards 2014.
National seminar on 5th July 2014.
Ms Priya S Mohapatra (GM-CSR) TCS, Bhubaneswar(Centre), Prof.(Dr).P.K.Tripathy, Principal BIITM & Prof.(Er).P.R Pattnayak were in Inaugural session of National Seminar on 5th July,2014
Dr.Anita Dash, Head of Sociology Dept., Ravenshaw University receiving memento from Prof.Dr.P.K.Tripathy, Principal BIITM in the valedictory session of National Seminar on 5th July,2014