Dr.Biswa Ranjan Mohanty
Dr.Biswa Ranjan Mohanty, Associate Professor (Operation and ME)
- Ph.D. (Economics), MPHIL (Environmental Economics), BA (Economics, Hons), MA(Economics) , MBA
- Teaching Areas: Economics, Quantitative Techniques, Operation Management, Business Research Methodology and SAPM.
- He received the Ph.D. degree for his doctoral research work “Impact of Liberalization on selected Private Sector Banks in India”.
- He has 16 years of teaching experience in various reputed B school including Alphia Institute of Business Management (A unit of ICFAI), Doon Business School, Dehradun and BIITM, Bhubaneswar.
- He has 18 years of teaching experience in various reputed coaching institution in Bhubaneswar including LISAS IAS, VANIK IAS.
- He has published 15 articles in WORLD FOCUS Journal.
- He has participated in more than 20 National Seminars and International Seminars sponsored by AICTE in India.
- He has participated in two Faculty Development Programme and in one Management Development Programme.
- Research Areas: Economics & Operations.