Prof. (Dr.) Mihir Ranjan Nayak,
Prof. (Dr.) Mihir Ranjan Nayak, Principal
Dr. Nayak has a total of 30 years of experience
- Dr. Nayak worked earlier in the KIIT University, he was assigned supervise Academic & Administrative Governance with strategic clarity for future, HR & OD interventions, mentoring the teaching fraternity of the University. Skilling initiatives were the other focus area.
- Dr. Nayak served as Registrar in Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT). He was responsible for administration of the University and to ensure the affiliated colleges to produce successful technocrats & professionals.
- He had successfully created a distinct & competitive work force for Tata Refractories Limited, Belpahar as General Manager (HRD).
- Served IIPM (An Institute by L&T & ICICI) as Director, which is an unparalleled training Organization across the country in the field of Production & Operation Management.
- Dr. Nayak immensely contributed to RIMS, Rourkela.
- Served International Tobacco Company Ltd. a subsidiary of Godfrey Phillips India Limited for a decade and was involved in establishing a Quality Management System (QMS) and contributed significantly for TQM Cell.