Mrs. Smaranika Dash
Mrs. Smaranika Dash, Assistant Professor (Human Resource)
- MBA, B.ED, Dip in English, PGCHRM
- She has completed MBA from Utkal University, PGCHRM from XLRI, Jamshedpur.
Diploma in English from British School of language.
- A suave personality – she is a senior soft skill trainer & HR professional par excellence.
- An epitome of knowledge, humanity, patience, perseverance and passion who is adept in people management skills.
- Ms Smaranika is a Corporate Trainer, Holistic Coach, Mentor, Inspirational & Motivational speaker.
- She has an unblemished track record of nearly 15 years of hands-on experience in diverse industries in Management,Aviation, Schools, Colleges, Hospitality Services, etc.
- A connoisseur of Odissi Dance, she has varied hobbies in reading, writing, singing,
anchoring, Indian Culture and Spiritualism.
- She has visited many states to represent Odish Culture.
- She has guided a large body of students for career counseling from various Institutes of India in her Projects.
- She is a sought-after inspiring speaker and rapporteur in many professional flora.
- She has professional: literary publications to her credit.