Prof. Tapaswini Nayak
Prof. Tapaswini Nayak, Assistant Professor (Economics)
- B.A. Economics (Hons. with Distinction), M.A. Economics, UGC Net Qualified
- She is presently pursuing her Ph.D. from Ravenshaw University.
- She is an UGC NET scholar.
- She has more than 11 years of teaching experience and 2 years of industry experience.
- She received the award for the Best Faculty for her outstanding contribution in her previous institution.
- Her areas of expertise include Managerial Economics, Statistics and Research Methodology.
- She has attended various national and international seminars held at prominent institutes and presented papers in the area of Health Economics.
- She has been certified from AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy for the FDP on 'Design Thinking' and 'Digital Marketing'.
- Research Area-Applied Economics & Health Economics