Prof. Tapaswini Nayak
Prof. Tapaswini Nayak, Assistant Professor (Economics)
- B.A. Economics (Hons. with Distinction), M.A. Economics, UGC Net Qualified
- She is presently pursuing her Ph.D. from Ravenshaw University.
- She is an UGC NET scholar.
- She has more than 12 years of teaching experience and 2 years of industry experience.
- She received the Award for the Best Faculty for her outstanding contribution in her previous institution.
- Her areas of expertise include Managerial Economics, Economic Analysis, Statistics and Research Methodology.
- She has attended various national and international seminars held at prominent institutes and presented papers in the area of Health Economics.
- She has been certified from AICTE Training and Learning (ATAL) Academy for the FDP on ‘Design Thinking’ and ‘Digital Marketing’, and also for the FDP on ‘Qualitative Research using NVivo and Orange’.
- Research Area-Applied Economics & Health Economics.