BIITM OFFERS SCHOLARSHIP TO
I-MBA STUDENTS FOR THE YEAR 2017-18
|Sl. No.||Criteria||Scholarship Amount|
|1||A student scoring more than 60% marks in HSC and +2 and securing rank less than 100 in OJEE-17 (irrespective any reservation of caste and creed).||An amount of Rs. 20,000/- to be consider towards scholarship only for 1st year studies.|
|2||A student securing marks in between 55% to 60% in HSC & +2 and secured rank in between 101-250 in OJEE rank (irrespective any reservation of caste and creed).||An amount of Rs. 15,000/- to be consider towards scholarship only for 1st year studies.|
|3||Any other students securing marks in between 45% to 55% in HSC & +2 and secured rank or non-rank holder of OJEE admitted directly through institute (irrespective any reservation of caste and creed).||An amount of Rs. 10,000/- to be consider towards scholarship only for 1st year studies.|
The students those who have opted their admission to our institute directly or through our sensitization process will be eligible and the students availing consultancy support are excluded from the purview scholarship.
MBA(Integrated): 5 Year full-time
- Passed 10+2 Examination of any stream (Arts/ Science/ Commerce)
- The candidate should have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in +2 examinations.
- The Students appearing in their +2 examination may also apply for the entrance test.
Procedure of selection
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of OJEE Rank for which they have to appear in OJEE examination.
Last date of online application to OJEE Examination is 10th March 2016.
MBA (Integrated) Students for 5 year program of the admission batch 2016-18 are required to pay Rs.50, 000/- for 1st 3 years and Rs.70, 000/- for the last 2 years.
Document retention policy
The following documents have to be submitted by the students at the time of reporting after admission to the MBA (Integrated) program as per OJEE-2016 allotment.
- OJEE allotment Letter
- Self-attested Photo copies of pass Certificate & Mark sheet of 10th & +2.
- Original College leaving Certificate
- Original Institutional copy of Bank deposit slip as per OJEE-2016 guideline.
- Affidavit for anti-ragging signed by the Student & parent/guardian.
- Student's undertaking in prescribed institutional format by the student & parent/guardian.
Please contact for detail information about the test or any other assistance to
Admission Counsellor, Mob: 9040003344 Ph. No.-0674-6534384
Mr. Deepankar Kanungo, Relationship Manager Mob: 9861687520