MBA(Integrated): 5 Year full-time
- Passed 10+2 level of all streams
- The candidate should have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in +2 examinations.
- The Students appearing in their +2 examination may also apply for the entrance test.
Procedure of selection
- The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of OJEE Rank for which they have to appear in OJEE-2018 examination
- For vacant seats, the admissions at Instructional Level for which candidates have to apply to the Institute (Diploma Engineering students and students passed in +2 vocational courses are also eligible).
As per norms
Document retention policy
The following documents have to be submitted by the students at the time of reporting after admission to the MBA (Integrated) program.
- OJEE allotment Letter (Not required in case of Institutional level of Admission)
- Self-attested Photo copies of pass Certificate & Mark sheet of 10th & +2.
- Original College leaving Certificate
- Affidavit for anti-ragging signed by the Student & parent/guardian.
- Student's undertaking in prescribed institutional format by the student & parent/guardian.
Please contact for detail Information and Assistance to
Admission Counsellor, Mob: 9040003344 Ph. No.-07438000111
Coordinator Admission Mob: 9861687520
Email ID: - firstname.lastname@example.org