HR Club Overview
"It Is Your Positive Attitude towards Life That Determines Life's Positive Attitude towards You". Keeping aforesaid objective in mind, HR Club is constituted. Organizations of contemporary world are passing through highly competitive environment and possessing the right blend of Knowledge, Attitude, Skill, and Habit is considered to be the success mantra to excel in global corporate landscape. Therefore, students in this club will develop the understanding of one's own strengths and limitations, leadership, teamwork, conflict, time and stress management. As part of HR club ANKUR, students will have easy access to the shared knowledge on work ethics, best practices, trends and industry news through various activities. Through these activities students will start evolving like Professionals. This will cultivate analytical, communication and decision making skills which would help in developing right attitude in students not only towards their career but also towards their life.
Objective of HR Club
- To provide knowledge about the current trends in HR.
- To bring out and develop innovation and creativity among the students of HR.
- To enhance the skills and competencies of the members through peer learning
- To provide a forum for discussion and interaction and a platform for enhancing skills.
- Establishing contacts between HR managers in order to share the information and experience. Organizing and conducting the conferences, seminars and training courses.
- Conducting research/project work related to HR management issues.
Plan of Action
The activities planned by the HR Club are categorized under 2 headings:
- On Continuous basis
- Once in six months
Event Components on Continuous Basis
- Role Play
- Case Analysis
- In house Seminars, Debate & extempore
- HR Quiz
- HR Survey work for industry academia interface
- Getting membership of different HR association
- Creative Corner & Thought of the Day: The students need to contribute articles to be display on a board for knowledge sharing and knowledge updation.
Event Components once in Six Months
- Inviting guest speakers for Seminars and Workshop
- Publication of HR magazine
- Organizing HR Conclave